Friday, September 13, 2013

Opinionated Me



     Just ask my husband, I ALWAYS have a work of fiction next to the bed, being read almost every night and occasionally during the day if I can't resist and I find a few minutes!  I don't know what it is, but for me nothing compares to the feeling of being thoroughly captivated by a book with great characters that you come to know and love, who have a unique and powerful story, that is told in a captivating way.  And the thing about it is, when I find such a book, I absolutely HAVE to share it with my friends that love books as much as I do!  Then I get an extra boost of satisfaction when they too read it and love it!


     My main objective with this blog is to tell you about the books that I love, or at least really, really like.  I may also include books I had high hopes for, but that fell short. Sometimes I will write a review and other times I may start with just the book and a rating (I'm in the process of working out a kind of complex rating system right now.) 

    I have never really been into writing; always hated creative writing at school, especially coming up with something to write!  But this is different...this is basically just me, giving my opinion, and guess what?  I am really good at having opinions! :)  In fact, sometimes I'm downright opinionated! So, I'm going to give it a try; please, let me know how I'm doing!  And PLEASE leave comments, especially on YOUR opinion of the book I am reviewing, even more than on the review itself. Discussing the book is half the fun! I hope you subscribe and give me a +1 if you want to check out my reviews!  I have a LONG list of books to get started with and will do my best to keep them coming; thanks for checking it out. :)





1 comment:

  1. Sounds terrific so far! I'm looking forward to the next books you think I'll love and to see if you end up reading any of the books I've told you about!

    ReplyDelete